Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Feeling so blessed....

There are some days when I just feel so very grateful and blessed and today is one of them. My heart feels so warm and I just cant help but reflect on some of the things I am thankful for. I have been in thought over a few. Even though some of them seem so small, to me they are really not so small. First of all, I love Tight hugs out of the blue from my children. It just makes my day! Love when I get a call from a close Friend I haven't talked to in awhile. Feeling the warm sun (not to warm) on my skin. Giggling and laughing with my children, brings me pure joy. When we pray together as a family. Sitting down together at the end of the day for dinner. For a husband who has a great out look and attitude on life. For his unconditional love. To read a bedtime story to my little ones at night. For being able to attend the church of my choice and the freedom we have in our country. The nice home we enjoy and love. Great neighbors around us. Evening walks with hubby. For parents kind and dear. (really mean that) I love going to the gym, (well sometimes). For good health and good food! So many many things to list . I think , I could go on forever. I have so very many people who I Love! :) Just one more, love this time of year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue - this was beautiful. I agree with you and add that I'm lucky because Greg fell in love with you. You're more than a friend to me, you're family. You make my world more beautiful. Thanks for being you. You rock, chickie!

kate said...

Sue, I couldn't love you more if you were my own daughter. You add so much love and and happiness to our family. You are such a good mom, good thrifty shopper and support to your husband. I'm thankful Greg recognized such a jewel. Love you so much, Nana

Rachelle Urness said...

You are such a good friend to me and I am so thankful for you. I think of you a lot and you are such a good mom to your kids! We love your family! Thanks for reminding all of us of all the wonderful blessings we enjoy! Your awesome!

Sheri Trimmer said...

I've been feeling the same way. After hearing about Jeremy this week I especially feel blessed. Life is way too short. That is just so sad. I am glad you're my sister. My kids love being around all of you and wish we could see your kids more.

Katie said...

Sue, that's a great list. I told Spencer's mom I would like to claim you as my sister more than Greg as my brother. And sometimes I mean it. Like when Greg is trying to prove his buffness at age 12. But really, we are so lucky to have you in the fam.