Thursday, January 22, 2009
Sundays are the Best
I Love Sundays! The phone doesn't ring the door bell doesn't ring the Family is all around and we usually play games, read books, hang out in the back yard, make yummy food, visit grandparents, and go to our inspiring meetings. Its just what I need at the end of a week. I cant imagine a week without a Sunday. These are pictures we took last Sunday while waiting for church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Sunday is the best! You guys look fabulous - you're missed! btw, have plans for spring break?
Cutest pictures of you guys. How is Tates liking her camera?
What great pictures. Sunday is a great day isn't it? Loved seeing the birthday girl with her new teeth. Need to see you all on Sunday sometime. Love, Nana
Cute! I wish I could say the same for a nap on Sunday. We still have to contend with a 1 year old! In a few years I hope it is like this for us! (: cute pictures of your kids and you!
LOVE Sundays! Cute pictures of you guys!
Sunday is the best day! I love it. Cute pics of you and your kids....they are all so big now.
Post a Comment