
Yesterday was 75 degrees sunny and beautiful. We all had the itch to get out and enjoy the weather. We loaded up the cruisers and Savannah grabbed her roller blades . We headed to the Scottsdale bike path. Lots of people everywhere, enjoying the day. Sadie had her own red bike and kept up with us. Savannah got a little tired on her roller blades...so, every now and then I had to pump her on my bike. It was great fun. The best part .... Lulus cupcakes is right by the path. We had to top off our day with a yummy blonde bombshell, after all we were in need for a little treat. I think we will be doing that again really soon while the weather is so nice. Just wish we would have had our camera for some pictures. We forgot it...bummer . I found this cute picture to get anyone in the mood for some bike riding fun!




5 comments:
Wish we could have been there with you. Miss you!
That's just not fair! :) I'm dying to get outside. I hate being cooped up all winter. Sounds way fun. I love riding bikes
That sounds like so much fun! Especially the cupcakes.
I was just visiting with the Aunties in Newport Beach about our bike rides. We used to ride that bike trail all the time and had so much fun. Do it while you are young. You never know what is in store for you when you are older. Memories are so great!
I love your new look on your blog! Cute pictures and cute blogs! WE have gone on several bike rides too! WE love it!
Post a Comment