Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baseball


New shoes=Great game....Trevor had a great game last night. He got a new pair of cleats yesterday. Not so new looking after his game. Surprisingly, I am really enjoying baseball this year. The games are exciting. Trevor is older and playing well. He has great coaches which makes a difference. I am hoping he will enjoy it ssooo much that he will want to play all-stars. Not sure it will happen. This morning I was really working it by saying he shouldn't deprive me of watching him play all the sports he can. I really tried the "your my only son" card, I don't think it worked. I am going to stay on him though. We won last night by one run...Go Cubs....

4 comments:

Sheri Trimmer said...

I love watching my kids play sports. Cole is sooo good at baseball this year too. It's been awesome watching him. We'll see if he gets picked for All Stars. Yay Trevor! :)

Kat said...

Will he have a game while we're down? Go Trevor!

Kate said...

Please email me a list of his game times and places. Love you, Nana

Katie said...

Go baseball. We want to come see a game and see the MAN play.