Wednesday, July 29, 2009

beach,fire,food and friends

We had a bonfire on the beach this year and it was one of our favorite things we did. We had a few of our friends from AZ who were in Cali. the same time, so we met up and planned some fun at the beach. We had a fabulous time and I think we stayed on the beach from about noon until 10 that night. It was definitely the longest time in one day at the beach. We roasted hot dogs and had yummy smores! We played in and out of the water all day. I had to sit and reserve the fire pit all day. Just put it this way, I had the greatest time people watching! What a great laugh I had. We all slept very well that night.














2 comments:

kate said...

Your children are so lucky to have you for a mom. What fun memories you are building! You are special, and I love you, Nana

Kat said...

it looks so great! Hmm, you've made me hungry.