Monday, May 18, 2009

Time Out!

Time out for Tatum was the logo. She ran for Delegate this past week. We had fun making posters, fliers and a speech to go along with it. She spent hours on her posters which turned out super cute. She put her picture in the middle of the poster and designed it to look like a watch. She thought up her own speech. I was lucky enough to go and watch her taped speech. She did a fabulous job! She was energetic and just looked super cute. I was proud of her. I guess all the poster, speech making was worth it because she WON! Yeah for Tatum/Delegate...
a person appointed or elected to represent others .

3 comments:

Kate said...

Tates, I am so proud of you. You go out fo what you want, keep your standards high, and bring joy to those around you. I love you, Nana

Katie said...

Congrats!!!!!!

Kate said...

I forgot to say what a cute picture of Tatum. Love the beauty inside and out she shows to the world. Love, Nana