Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Funny T-shirt

I thought this t-shirt was funny...when (not if) I make it back to N.Y. for a couple trip I think this shirt for my husband would be appropriate. What do you think Kat and Kate since we love to taste all the cupcakes!
"Real Men Eat Cupcakes" t-shirts Custom designed for Vanilla Bake Shop by NoahsArcade.com. 100% Ringspun jersey cotton for the perfect vintage tee fit.No shrinkage. Colors: Heather Grey & White S, M, L -$22 XL & XXL - $24 Baby Onesie 3-6 mo & 6-12 mo - $22Please call our shop to place your t-shirt order: 310-458-6644 Shipping is available!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I think we need to get the boys matching shirts for when we go back and take them on the cupcake tour. I'm sure Ron would go for that . . . not. He of course claims to not care about cupcakes, but always has an order for take-out when I make a sprinkles run. uh huh.

Kat said...

Can we order them now and have them wear them on the couple trip plane ride? Do they come in colors? *clapping hands* Matching t-shirts for the boys. Yeah!!!

utah beach kids said...

Love it!