Sadie is Six! We had a little bit of cake and a little bit of presents. I went on a field trip with her in the morning and saw the butterfly exhibit at the Botanical Gardens. That was really fun. I forgot my camera and I was a little sad about that because she had several butterflies land on her. Afterwards we got Savannah out of school, and headed for the new movie Monsters vs Aliens which was a cute show. We had a great day. We topped off the day with cake and presents!! She had a great time as you can tell by her face. xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sadie! See you in 2 weeks. I'll take you to Sonic and buy you a shake!!
Ahh Sadie! I can't believe she is 6! Time has flown by, so sad. She is so cute. I love her smiles! I miss that little girl. :) Happy Birthday Sadie!
Post a Comment